Registration now open for 2018 World Medical Innovation Forum: Save with Early Bird pricing!
The 2018 World Medical Innovation Forum focuses on the advancements and opportunities of Artificial Intelligence.
The Forum is a global gathering of more than 1,300 senior health care leaders in the heart of Boston. The event will bring together industry-leading CEOs, Partners’ HIT experts, investors and deal makers to share perspectives on how cognitive computation, machine learning, and big data are having a transformative impact on patient care.
Here are some highlights of what you can expect at the Forum:
- 40+ presentations, plenary sessions and networking events focused on AI
- 120+ C-Suite keynote speakers working with AI to transform patient care
- First Look: Rising stars delivering rapid fire presentations of new, high potential AI technologies
- Discovery Café: Intensive workshops led by industry leaders addressing cutting-edge AI topics
- Disruptive Dozen: One session, 12 AI technologies that will have the greatest impact on patient care for the next decade
Lock in these discounts to save up to $500 off your 2018 ticket.
Save an additional $250* per registration with 3 or more attendees from the same organization.
Get excited for what’s to come in 2018. Watch the AI video.
See you in Boston!
The World Medical Innovation Forum Team
Printed from https://innovationblog.partners.org/registration-now-open-2018-world-medical-innovation-forum-save-early-bird-pricing · Published 07 Nov 2018
© PARTNERS HEALTHCARE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED